Resistor Code necktie
Resistor Code necktie. Resistance is futile! Who said engineers can't dress? We place no value on that statement. To those who don't know, when seeing this tie in action, it's a nifty mod-striped necktie. To those who do, it is some perfect minimalist geekiness. How can you resist...these are irresistible. What is your tolerance?
Value shown: 3.1k ohms, 5% tolerance. (orange, brown, red, gold stripes)
• Pattern: resistor values.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~11" from bottom point.
• Print colors: orange, brown, red, gold
• Tie Color: Pale copper, sky blue or steel
• Tie Size: Choose XL, standard, narrow or skinny.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Prefer a custom value of your own? Yes, we can do that! As this one is special, being a four color print, it is $10 additional to do that. Click here to create a custom color resistor code necktie. Please allow two additional days for us to make it.
The electronic color code is used to indicate the values or ratings of electronic components, for resistors, capacitors, inductors, and more. The electronic color code was developed in the early 1920s by the Radio Manufacturers Association.
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm