Circuit Board Necktie, RetroReflective Print
Circuit Board Neckie, Reflective Ink Printed Tie. Our circuit board print ties just got even better - now with retroreflective lens printing ink! You know the fancy pants reflective prints that usually live on your jogging shoes and safety gear? Now you can rock it on a tie! Even more fun? It's a flash photo disruptor! When someone shoots a flash photo, people get blacked out and little else shows up except your AMAZING TIE. Haha, prankster.
The grey print on emerald, charcoal black fabrics is very subtle until exposed to a direct bright light, led flashlight or camera flash. Be stealth... and then flashy!
• Pattern: Circuit board print.
• Fabric: Choose soft vegan microfiber or 100% silk
• Print size: ~18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Printing ink: Retro-reflective grey non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Tie Color: Emerald, black, or charcoal.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
This is a real circuit board pattern. We sleuthed the provenance of this vintage screen to the best of our knowledge. It appears these were for small CRT displays/control monitors in the mid-80's. See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
Shown: Reflective grey on emerald, charcoal and black. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm