Circuit Board Print Necktie: Short Circuit Tie
Circuit Board Necktie: Short Circuit Tie. Now you can let the world know that you're a proud computing or electrical engineering enthusiast. Everyone knows you're smart, now show off that really smart wardrobe! We offer unique ties printed only from real vintage circuit board patterns. No circuit bored here!
• Pattern: "Short Circuit" screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 20" (50 cm) from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or big and tall.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
We sleuthed the provenance of this vintage screen to the best of our knowledge. It appears these were for small CRT displays/control monitors in the mid-80's. See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
Love this so much you need it on all the things? Check our sister site, Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix to get this design on an adult t-shirt, women's tank top, kids t-shirt or baby onesie!
Shown first L to R: Antique brass print on celery; emerald; black. You can get creative with more colors too, some examples of custom color combos are shown here too! Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm