DNA Double Helix Pocket Square
DNA Double Helix pocket square. From the makers of the Ties that Bind to the letters ACTG that unzip to replicate and inform the meaty and brainy bits we are...here is some hot DNA action sure to delight the scientist at heart and in practice.
You might notice our A's, C's, T's and G's aren't all paired up where they're normally supposed to be - that is all part of our mutant charm and why ours is more interesting than the regular ol' DNA tie. Who knows what possibilities these alternate parings might bring to the current version of our human species!? We're hoping for wings. And maybe a tail.
***PLEASE NOTE*** This is an original illustration of DNA and is not "scientifically correct" due to the mismatched pairings. We will not accept returns of this item due to molecular inaccuracy.
• Pattern: Screen printed DNA double helix.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: Full coverage
• Square Size: Measure approx. 10" x 10"
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!