DNA Linen Weave Pashmina Scarf
DNA Linen Weave Double Helix scarf. The letters ACTG that unzip to replicate and inform the meaty and brainy bits we are...here is some hot DNA action sure to delight your favorite scientist at heart and in practice.
• Pattern: DNA.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end, to the right edge.
• Print color: Black or silver.
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
You might notice our A's, C's, T's and G's aren't all paired up where they're normally supposed to be - that is all part of our mutant charm and why ours is more interesting than the regular ol' DNA illustration. Who knows what possibilities these alternate parings might bring to the current version of our human species!? We're hoping for wings. And maybe a tail. Original illustration. Perfect gift for the biomedical researcher, genetics research, geek chic and science lovers!
Shown first: Black on mint, then silver on emerald. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm