DNA Bow Tie, as seen on Bill Nye!
DNA Bow Tie, as seen on Bill Nye! Some say its all in the genes, we think it's all in the ties! (Actually, we *know* it's all in the ties...) Anyway. From the makers of the Ties that Bind to the letters ACTG that unzip to replicate and inform the meaty and brainy bits we are...here is some hot DNA action sure to delight the scientist at heart and in practice.
• Pattern: Screen printed DNA
• Fabric: Microfiber. Vegan safe!
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Silver or black. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
You might notice our A's, C's, T's and G's aren't all paired up where they're normally supposed to be - that is all part of our mutant charm and why ours is more interesting than the regular ol' DNA tie. Who knows what possibilities these alternate parings might bring to the current version of our human species!? We're hoping for wings. And maybe a tail.
Shown: Black on mint, silver on charcoal, silver on black. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm