Lace Print Face Mask, Boudoir Lace adjustable fabric face cover
Lace Face Mask. Washable, adjustable fabric mask. Printed lace washable face mask. Two-layer washable fashion fabric face cover with a timeless lace motif. Ya know what stinks about lace? It's itchy and scratchy af -- the last place you want that is your face! BUT - this is screenprinted and just looks like super detailed lace - no itchy! Smooth, silky satin only --and no holes. Lacey holes are not very....effective a barrier. This one looks good in just about any color combo you can imagine. And yes, we can customize the print and/or fabric color!
- NEW: Now adjustable!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- 1/4" elastic ear loops
- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand-silkscreen printed by me in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Waterbase, non-toxic printing ink
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Guess what?! We can make face masks to coordinate with any of our neckties, bow ties and pocket squares you already love so much! Match 'em up! Coordinating fabric and print, now you can show your love for the thing you're into...well...right on your face hole. Never has businessing in the apocalypse been quite so fancy.
Here's the deal kids, we all hate wearing masks, we get it, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!