Absinthe Necktie. Wormwood Plant Tie
Absinthe men's necktie. Wormwood, (artemesia absinthium) is one of the primary ingredients in one of the TieLab's favorite spirits, Absinthe, commonly referred to as la fée verte - the Green Fairy. It is also used in flavoring other spirits and wines, including bitters and vermouth. Elegant silvery leaves climb high up on the tie, so it should peek out nicely from beneath an average cut jacket or vest.
- Pattern: Screen printed wormwood plant.
- Fabric: Vegan-safe, silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk satin.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Print size: 17" from bottom point.
- Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, or skinny.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
- Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, MI studio!
Original illustration from a photo taken from our very own home-grown wormwood plant.
Love this design? You can also get an absinthe bow tie!
Absinthe has been implicated in artistic acts of madness and was long banned in many countries. Recent enthusiasm for the spirit has prompted a re-examination of the facts, and absinthe was deemed respectable enough to pass legal muster and become popular among a new generation. Whether poured over an absinthe spoon of flaming sugar into ice or simply enjoying with a splash of water to induce the louche, there's just enough ritual and history with this drink to evoke the feeling of something special about to happen. Fan of just the leafy print? This design is perfect for outdoor wedding celebrations and groomsmen gifts!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm