Detroit Map Scarf, Belle Isle Bamboo Pashmina
Detroit Map Scarf, Belle Isle Bamboo Pashmina. Beautiful Island in French, a Detroit favorite backdrop for weddings, picnics, fishing -- and an amazing place all around to escape to in the summer. Designed from original 1970s maps.
- Pattern: Belle Isle Map screenprint.
- Fabric: Bamboo viscose
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 17" x 25" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Want ties with that? Check out our coordinating necktie. Shown: ice print on teal blue. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio. Many more colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm