Belle Isle Necktie, Detroit Map Print Tie
Belle Isle Map Necktie, Detroit Print Tie. "Beautiful Island" in French, a Detroit favorite backdrop for weddings, picnics, fishing -- and an amazing place all around to escape to in the summer. Designed from original 1970s maps.
• Pattern: Belle Isle Map
• Fabric: Choose silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~14" from bottom point
• When knotted: Knot is solid color, no print
• Tie Size: Standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Choose the best fit for you!
Standard Tie: ~3.5” wide x 58” long. (aka “regular”/wide/traditional)
Narrow Tie: ~2.5” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim)
Shown: Ice printing ink on french blue and black neckties; navy on cream. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm