Charcoal Linen Necktie, Dark grey solid color tie, Zug Island
Charcoal Linen Necktie, Dark grey solid color tie, "Zug Island." Our gorgeous shot silk & linen blend necktie. These come in one perfect "Goldilocks" middle tie size: our narrow, modern slim cut. Not too skinny, not too wide. Just right! The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each very light and very dark, when seen together make an extraordinarily unique solid fabric when seen at a distance.
• Material + pattern: bias cut, woven solid.
• Colors: variegated dark grey threads
• Tie Fabric: 65% silk / 45% linen.
• Interlining: sturdy yet pliable.
• Tipping: black diamond print.
• Width: Approx. 2.4" (6.2 cm)
• Length: 58" (147 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean, medium heat iron.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!
This fabric has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic waterways, neighborhoods, streets, building and treats our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time. New from Well Done Goods.