Whiskey Business Necktie
Whiskey Necktie. Are you involved in some Whiskey Business? We admit having a liking for some tasty bourbon, rye or whiskey -only after work of course! Ties that proclaim your love for all things "spirited" are notoriously not so classy. It is our humble duty as necktie designers to change that.
• Pattern: Silkscreened whiskey label.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 12" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Printed in colors echoing the hues of your favorite spirit and the glasses and shakers that help them to be made properly. This tie is perfect for the craft cocktail lover and swiller of swill alike.
"Collingwood Manor Double Barrel Detroit Rye" is purely a figment of our twisted imagination, but if we ever get into the business of spirited distillation, we'd love to make it real! With it's proximity to Canada, Detroit Michigan was the largest mover of clandestine liquor. Can you identify the clues to Prohibition history hidden in our whiskey label? Original illustration, hand printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm