Detroit City Flag Necktie, 1940s Detroit Flag Printed Tie
Detroit City Flag Necktie. Tie on a piece of Detroit history! Show your pride - our city flag features two Latin mottos, "Speramus Meliora and Resurget Cineribus," which translate to "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes," referencing the 1805 fire that destroyed the entire city. This 1940s vintage (and original) version of the flag was officially adopted by the city in 1948.
• Pattern: Original 1940s Detroit City Flag
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink
• Necktie print size: 25.5" from bottom point.
• Knot coverage: Yes, it will go through the knot on most wearers!
• Tie size: Choose standard or narrow. Standard XL too where available.
• Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm