Butter Yellow Linen Necktie. Solid color tie, Paczki
Butter yellow linen & silk necktie: The "Paczki": Our new pastel yellow men's tie. Alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each very light and darker hues; when seen together, they make an extraordinary light yellow when seen at a distance! These come in one perfect "Goldilocks" middle tie size: our narrow, modern slim cut. Not too skinny, not too wide. Just right!
• Material + pattern: bias cut, woven solid.
• Colors: variegated yellow threads
• Tie Fabric: 65% silk / 45% linen.
• Interlining: sturdy yet pliable.
• Tipping: black diamond print.
• Width: Approx. 2.4" (6.2 cm)
• Length: 58" (147 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!
This fabric is has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic culinary delicacies, waterways, neighborhoods, streets, and buildings our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time.
Linen is admired for it's unique and imperfect slubs and nubs -- it's variations are what make it stand out from other fabrics. We've blended in silk with the linen threads to add more consistency and polish. New from Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix. For those not familiar with Detroit and Hamtramck's Paczki Day? Find a local and eat up! Undoubtedly this yellow describes some of the most delicious custard filling in the whole world.