Scandinavian Waters Bow Tie, Bathymetric Chart Contour Map
Scandinavian Waters Bow Tie, Bathymetric Chart Contour Map, "Topographical Error," print depicting distressed remnants of 1900’s sea-depth estimates taken in Scandinavian waters. These levels are rapidly changing now due to climatic shift.
• Pattern: Norwegian Sea floor map.
• Fabric: Microfiber, Vegan safe.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Ice or navy. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Perfect gift for residents and visitors of Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Finland, Spitsbergen, Denmark, Scotland -- or anyone with a love for cartography, oceanography or marine science.
A bathymetric chart is the submerged equivalent of an above-water topographic map. Bathymetric charts are designed to present accurate, measurable description and visual presentation of the submerged terrain.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!