Nautical Blue Linen Pocket Square. Solid Color, St. Clair
Nautical Blue Linen Pocket Square. "St. Clair." Our variegated light blue, silk & linen blend pocket square. The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each very light and very dark, when seen together make an extraordinarily unique light blue when seen at a distance. The new Knotty Nautical.
This fabric has been custom woven for us. We've named each in our blue family for the iconic waterways, marinas and all things blue and beautiful in our fair city of Detroit. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Linen is admired for it's unique and imperfect slubs and nubs. Its variations are what make it stand out from other fabrics. We've also blended in silk to add a bit more consistency and polish.
• Material + pattern: woven solid light blue.
• Colors: variegated blue threads.
• Pocket Square Fabric: 65% silk / 35% linen.
• Rolled and hemmed edges.
• Size: Approximately 11" x 11" (28 x 28 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean, medium heat iron.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!