SR-71 Blackbird Necktie, aircraft blueprint tie.
SR-71 Blackbird Necktie, aircraft blueprint tie. How stealth are you?
Choose from a variety of colorways - the "dark black pearl on black" (the closest you can get to a true black on black) is our personal favorite, barely detectable, just like the SR-71 itself! We have other options with greater contrast if you'd like to show more of the line work.
• Pattern: Screen printed SR-71 Blackbird.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow skinny.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Permanently retired in 1998, but still able to be drooled over in museums, we were fortunate to have seen a few in person, at the Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum in New York City and the Hill AFB Museum in Utah, inspiring this to be re-drawn on a tie. The Blackbird aircraft cruised at speeds of more than Mach 3 and altitudes of over 85,000 feet. Blackbirds remain the fastest piloted jets ever built.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm