SR-71 Blackbird Light Pashmina
How stealth are you? Permanently retired in 1998, but still able to be drooled over in museums, we were fortunate to have seen a few in person, at the Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum in New York City and the Hill AFB Museum in Utah, inspiring this to be re-drawn on a scarf. The Blackbird aircraft cruised at speeds of more than Mach 3 and altitudes of over 85,000 feet. Blackbirds remain the fastest piloted jets ever built.
• Pattern: Screen printed SR-71 blueprint.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 11" x 18" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Lightweight, natural viscose linen fibre - breathable yet still soft and warm for winter! Super soft viscose - a silky but vegan safe scarf.
Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm