Spark Plug Pocket Square
Spark Plug pocket square. V6 Spark plug/distribution assembly -- pattern modified and adapted from a 1967 Mustang ignition technical drawing. We think may be just about the most elegant way to show your love for classic, fast cars. Hand-drawn by us, then reflected and flipped - these technical drawings become an explosive pattern perfect for automotive aficionados for even the most formal events! Original illustration.
• Pattern: Screen printed distribution assembly.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: covers most of square.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 11" x 11".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: cobalt on silver.
This listing is for *one* pocket square, but feel free to add as many as need to match your tie order -or- just buy them by their lonesome.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm