Space Shuttle Controls Pashmina Scarf.
Space Shuttle Controls Pashmina Scarf. Communications systems diagrams of the Space Shuttle. Audiophiles: this design features many of the Shuttle's communication/audio switches and dials. Inspired by a recent trip to the Space Shuttle Endeavor at the Intrepid Museum and the recent close of the Space Shuttle program.
[It's not] Rocket Science! Learn to fly the Shuttle simply by looking down at your scarf. Granted we've taken quite a few artistic liberties by moving around the most interesting looking dials and switches to suit the vertical scarf shape, so maybe to be safe, get a copy of the actual manual if you're going to fly your own... but this will sure help!
• Pattern: Space Shuttle Controls.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 13" x 18" at one end.
• Print color: Ice or black
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!