Shakespeare Scarf. First Folio linen-weave pashmina
Shakespeare Book Print Scarf. "Mr. William Shakespeare's Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies" was first published in 1623 as a collection of 36 of the playwright's works. Today scholars refer to this rare book as the "First Folio."
Show your smarts! Impress fans of literature, history, theater, library science and rare books all at once! 2016 is the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death, so we here at Cyberoptix are celebrating our love for Mr. Shakespeare and all things literary through of course... ties and scarves!
• Pattern: William Shakespeare First Folio.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 15" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Love literary-themed gifts? Check out our Dewey Decimal for Literature scarf!
Shown first: Black on sand, then black on sky blue. Hand-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. For an aged paper look, choose blush, cream or sand. You can get creative with other colors too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm