Serotonin & Dopamine Necktie, Happiness Molecules Tie
Serotonin & Dopamine Necktie, Happiness Molecules Tie. Serotonin C10H12N2O (5-hydroxytryptamine) is a neurotransmitter found in the gut and brain thought to be a contributor to feelings of well-being and happiness, while Dopamine C8H11NO2. is a neurotransmitter that helps control the brain's reward and pleasure centers. Together, they form the ultimate happiness duo!
• Pattern: Serotonin & Dopamine
• Fabric: 100% silk or vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~22" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
While we can't guarantee that wearing this tie will increase your serotonin or dopamine levels, we are quite sure it will make your neck happy!
Shown: Dove grey on black and navy, smoke on silver. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!