Secret Squirrel Necktie
Secret Squirrel necktie. Why so secret? Well from afar, it looks pretty much like your regular, abstract, slightly geometric patterned/stripe necktie - but upon further inspection, it is an alternating repeat of squirrels and tiny little acorn nuts! Original illustration.
• Pattern: Silkscreened Squirrels.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: ~17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
A little nuts? Kind of squirrely? We've got you covered. Thriving in both urban environments and the wild, their notorious, unwavering tenacity in all situations can be admired. In Detroit we have an abundance of the mutant black squirrel -- overall they're very rare (perhaps as few as 1 in 10,000) and we're proud of our happy little mutants!
Shown first: Chocolate print on mustard standard.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm