Scorpio the Scorpion Necktie
• Pattern: Scorpio Star Chart
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 16" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
In ancient Greek times, the entire constellation of Libra was considered to be claws of Scorpius (Chelae Scorpionis). The division into Libra was formalized during Roman times.
Shown first: Rust on black. Original illustration adapted from an 1822 star chart. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm