Saturn V Rocket Necktie, NASA Tie
Saturn V Rocket men's necktie. Make your wardrobe out of this world! As worn by astronauts Jim Lovell and Gene Cernan, AND Neil deGrasse Tyson on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
• Pattern: Saturn V screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 21" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Used by NASA's Apollo and Skylab programs from 1966 until 1973, thirteen were launched from the Kennedy Space Center, Florida with no loss of crew or payload. It remains the tallest, heaviest, and most powerful rocket ever brought to operational status and still holds the record for heaviest payload launched. To date, the Saturn V is the only launch vehicle to transport human beings beyond low Earth orbit. A total of 24 astronauts were launched to the Moon, three of them twice, in the four years spanning December 1968 through December 1972.
This print extends very high up on the tie, approx. 21" from the bottom point; perfect to be seen from under a vest or jacket. Select from a variety of tie colors.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!