Saturn V Rocket Scarf. Linen-weave pashmina
Saturn V Rocket Scarf. Linen-weave pashmina. Used by NASA's Apollo and Skylab programs from 1966 until 1973, thirteen were launched from the Kennedy Space Center, Florida with no loss of crew or payload. It remains the tallest, heaviest, and most powerful rocket ever brought to operational status and still holds the record for heaviest payload launched.
• Pattern: Saturn V Rocket
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 3" x 20" at one end.
• Print color: white.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
To date, the Saturn V is the only launch vehicle to transport human beings beyond low Earth orbit. A total of 24 astronauts were launched to the Moon, three of them twice, in the four years spanning December 1968 through December 1972.
Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm