San Francisco Bay Map Necktie, Vintage California Print Tie
San Francisco Bay Map Necktie. Vintage California Print Tie. Known in the past for Haight Ashbury hippies, now more for tech bros and insane rents, everyone still loves the cable cars, Alcatraz Island, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, or 49ers fan, or having a San Francisco wedding, tie one on in the most dapper way with this nostalgic old map print necktie!
• Pattern: San Francisco Bay Map
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 20" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow. Skinny & standard XL too where available
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Adapted from an original, old San Francisco City and County map. Shown: Navy blue on cream, antique brass on french blue, burgundy, and black. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!