Salmon Sushi Scarf. Sake Nigiri Linen Weave Pashmina
Salmon Sushi Scarf. Sake Nigiri Linen Weave Pashmina. A rich, buttery sushi menu favorite - now it's your favorite scarf! Looking for a memorable, one of a kind gift? We're sushi freaks here at Cyberoptix, spending way too much of our paychecks on umami fishy vices.
• Pattern: Salmon nigiri
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Two-color, non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
We're dedicated to printing amazing gifts that make people smile. A sushi scarf is perfect for all the unique people in your life, your foodie friends, and anyone who loves sushi! Collect them all! We have 4 kinds of delicious nigiri: shrimp, salmon, egg and tuna.
Shown in photos: White, cream and platinum scarves. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm