Light Coral Linen Necktie. Solid Color Salmon Tie, Sherwood
Salmon pink "Sherwood" necktie. Light coral orange silk & linen blend tie. The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each light and dark, when seen together make an extraordinarily unique solid fabric when seen at a distance.
• Material + pattern: bias cut, woven solid.
• Colors: variegated pink & orange threads
• Tie Fabric: 65% silk / 35% linen.
• Interlining: sturdy yet pliable.
• Tipping: black diamond print.
• Width: Approx. 2.4" (6.2 cm)
• Length: 58" (147 cm)
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
• Ready to ship!
Linen is admired for it's unique and imperfect slubs and nubs -- it's variations are what make it stand out from other fabrics. We've blended in silk with the linen threads to add more consistency and polish. This fabric has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic waterways, historic happenings, neighborhoods, streets, building and treats our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time. New from Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix.