Resistor Code silk necktie, ohm values
Resistor Code silk necktie. Who said engineers can't dress? We place no value on that statement. To those who don't know, when seeing this tie in action, it's a nifty mod-striped necktie. To those who do, it is some perfect minimalist geekiness. How can you resist!? What is your tolerance?
Value shown: 3.1k ohms, 5% tolerance. (orange, brown, red, gold stripes)
• Pattern: resistor values.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: ~11" from bottom point.
• Print colors: orange, brown, red, gold
• Tie Color: Pale copper, latte, sky blue or steel
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Prefer a custom value of your own? Yes, we can do that! As this one is special, being a four color print, it is $10 additional to do that. Click here to create a custom color resistor code necktie. Please allow two additional days for us to make it.
The electronic color code is used to indicate the values or ratings of electronic components, for resistors, capacitors, inductors, and more. The electronic color code was developed in the early 1920s by the Radio Manufacturers Association.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm