Racing Stripes Pocket Square: Shaken & Stirred handkerchief.
Racing Livery pocket square: "Shaken and Stirred" racing stripes handkerchief. Inspired by decades of Martini racing colors seen on all types of sports cars, the classic blue and red raced from endurance to sprint and was first seen at 12 hours of Sebring in 1962. It is just as unmistakeable a colorway today. You will impress your friends with this one. Choose a white pocket square base for a fresh, new white; ivory or cream for a more vintage feel. White is a very bright white, platinum has a very slight pigment and cream is the most aged/yellow-toned.
• Pattern: Screen printed racing stripe.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 1.5" stripe
• Square Size: Measures approx. 11" x 11".
• Print Color: triple print: red, light blue, dark blue.
• Pocket square color: white, platinum or cream.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Echoing LeMans and other endurance race winners since the early 1960s, these iconic racing stripes help identify alliance to your favorite vehicle team, right you back on on track, and of course, go-faster! Have a human spin out problem? This will help you re-orient your way forward too.
With our racing stripe pocket squares, you can simply enjoy the abstract pattern or take pleasure in showing your love for motorsports even at the most elegant of affairs!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm