Racing Stripes: British Racing Green Linen-Weave Pashmina
Racing Livery pashmina scarf: "British Racing Green" pale sun yellow on a forest green scarf, inspired by the unmistakable Lotus Livery.
• Pattern: Screen printed racing stripes.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 1.5" x 17" at one corner, one end.
• Print Color: pale sun
• Scarf Color: forest green.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Echoing LeMans and other endurance race winners since the early 1960s, these iconic racing stripes help identify alliance to your favorite vehicle team, right you back on on track, and of course, go-faster! Have a human spin out problem? This will help you re-orient your way forward too.
With our racing stripe scarves, you can simply enjoy the abstract pattern or take pleasure in showing your love for motorsports even on the coldest of days!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!