Race Tracks of the World fabric face cover, track map adjustable mask
Race Track Maps Face Mask, washable fashion fabric face cover. In a camo-like pattern, we present a mash-up of some of the world's most famous racetracks (and a few vintage and obscure), including circuits that host 24-hour endurance racing, drag racing, Grand Prix, Formula One, Professional SportsCar, SCCA and Indycar events.
- NEW: Now adjustable!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- 1/4" elastic ear loops
- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand-silkscreen printed by me in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Waterbase, non-toxic printing ink
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Shown in photos: black pearl printing ink on black and champagne. Hand-sewn and hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Here's the deal kids, we all hate wearing masks, we get it, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm