Project Mercury Necktie. NASA Space Program Tie
Project Mercury Rocket Necktie. Show your love for space exploration! This is the second in our series of "Rocket Science" designs. The Mercury rocket launched the first American into space. Mercury laid the groundwork for Project Gemini and the follow-on Apollo moon-landing program.
• Pattern: Mercury Rocket.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
This design depicts a mashup of once classified data including NASA's blueprints, technical drawings and documents dating from 1959-1962: The Project Mercury Familiarization Manual; Project Mercury Maintenance Manual; and The National Security Action_Memorandum No. 237, Project MERCURY Manned Space Flight (MA-9). Original illustration. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm