Portland Oregon Map Necktie, Pacific Northwest Tie
Portland Oregon Map Print Necktie. Adapted from an historic, 1894 city survey and road paving map. Perfect for Portland weddings, city newcomers, ex-pats, fans from afar and long-time dwellers alike.
- Pattern: 1894 Portland Map
- Fabric: Choose silky-soft vegan microfiber or 100% silk
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink
- Print size: ~18" from bottom point
- When knotted: Solid color knot w/ no print for most wearers.
- Tie Size: Standard, narrow, or XL
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium
Standard tie: ~3.5” wide x 58” long. (aka “regular”/wide/traditional)
Narrow tie: ~2.5” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim)
Skinny tie: ~1.5” wide x 58” long. (retro/fashion forward)
Standard XL tie: ~3.5” wide x 62” long. (aka big and tall)
Shown: Ice ink on navy, dark emerald on honey and champagne. Many more custom colors available to suit your suit! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm