Poppies Silk Necktie. Floral print tie
Poppy Print silk necktie. (Papaver somniferum) The poppy is a symbol of wartime remembrance and is just an amazing shaped flower silhouette to look at. The opium poppy was cultivated in lower Mesopotamia as long ago as 3400 BC.
• Pattern: Screen printed poppy flowers
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: lives ~16" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
This is one of our most popular designs for custom wedding colors! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio. Shown in standard cart options and in oodles of color combos as customized by our wedding and special occasion clients - and even a double, multi-color print. (You can do that too for a few bucks more). This print looks amazing in both subtle tone-on-tone themes and vibrantly contrasting colors.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm