Poppies Scarf. Floral print, linen-weave pashmina
Poppies Scarf. Floral print linen-weave pashmina. The poppy, papaver somniferum, is a symbol of wartime remembrance; poppies are used as emblems on tombstones to symbolize eternal sleep.The opium poppy was cultivated in lower Mesopotamia as long ago as 3400 BC. Shown on persimmon and blush scarves.
Three clusters of poppies adorn the end of this scarf.
• Pattern: Poppy floral screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Color: many - choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Our light pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!