Pisces Necktie, Fishes Zodiac Constellation Print Tie
Pisces Necktie, Fishes Zodiac Constellation Print Tie. If someone asks "what's your sign" at a party, now you have the answer...without even needing to talk. Bonus! A swimmingly amazing gift for the most dapper February and March birthdays, February 19 - March 20.
- Pattern: Pisces star chart
- Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Print area: 17" from bottom point.
- Knot: Solid color, no print.
- Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Romantic, helpful, wise, and imaginative, Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign, the “old soul” of the zodiac, as the final sign Pisces is said to have experienced the energy of every other sign before it. Pisceans are drawn to shades of indigo, blue and other colors of the sea.
Original illustration adapted from an 1822 star chart. Shown: ice on french blue; cobalt on ice; eggplant on steel. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm