Pill Spill Linen Weight Pashmina Scarf
Pill scarf. Know someone who's a real pill? Maybe a pusher, a popper? A pharmacy student? Needs a chill pill? Doctor with a sense of humor? Fear and Loathing fan? An activist against Big Pharma? Over-prescribed and loving it? A or good ol' PacMan running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music?
• Pattern: Pill Spill screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 21" x 17" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Interpret the Pill Spill however you may. From a distance it looks like cascading dots and dashes - up close, a cure for whatever ails you. Dr. Shorb at the Tie Lab recommends taking one of each, as soon as you wake up, with all meals, and before bedtime.
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!