Pill Spill Bow Tie
Know someone who's a real pill? Maybe a pusher, a popper? A pharmacy student? Needs a chill pill? Doctor with a sense of humor? Fear and Loathing fan? An activist against Big Pharma? Over-prescribed and loving it?
• Pattern: Screen printed pills.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Interpret the Pill Spill however you may. From a distance it looks like cascading dots and dashes - up close, a cure for whatever ails you. Dr. Shorb at the TieLab recommends taking one of each, as soon as you wake up, with all meals, and before bedtime. Original illustration.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!