Peacock Feather Silk Necktie
Peacock Feather Silk Necktie. Native to India and Sri Lanka, the elegant and exotic peafowl have been the muse of human adornment for thousands of years, from our early history, to art deco, to modern craft. Peacocks can be naughty little birds, the "successful" males keeping a harem of 5 peahens. Oh the scandal!
• Pattern: Screen printed peacock feather.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 11" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original Illustration. This design is wedding tie favorite, for your inspiration, we've added a ton of photos of our clients' custom color selections.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm