Peacock Feather Scarf. Linen weave pashmina
Peacock Feather linen weave pashmina scarf. Native to India and Sri Lanka, the elegant and exotic peafowl have been the muse of human adornment for thousands of years, from our early history, to art deco and modern craft.
• Pattern: peacock feather screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17" x 25" at one end.
• Print & scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Teal on black; teal on cream, gold on teal green; antique brass on eggplant. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio. One huge 17" x 25" print at one end.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm