Paris Map Scarf, French map bamboo pashmina
Paris Map Scarf. Adapted from an historic, 1911 map. Perfect for Paris weddings, Francophiles, city newcomers, ex-pats, visitors from afar and long-time dwellers alike.
- Pattern: Vintage 1911 Paris Map
- Fabric: Bamboo Viscose. Vegan safe.
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
From the manufacturing process being easier on the environment, to bamboo requiring less water and energy to harvest, its quick regrowth, and because it does not require pesticides, it has much less of an impact than other materials used for textiles.
Shown in photos: Bronze print on sand.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm