Oscillator Waves Face Mask, waveforms adjustable fabric face cover
Oscillator Waves Face Mask, waveforms fabric face cover. Square, saw, triangle & sine wave stripe printed mask. Did you think we'd just make a plain ol' geometric striped mask? Of course not! This is for all you electronic music lovers and tinkerers of all things that go bleep and bloop. Our stripes range from the smooth sound of a sine wave, to the harmonically rich buzz of a sawtooth wave.
- NEW: Now adjustable 1/4" ear loops!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand-silkscreen printed by me in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Waterbase, non-toxic printing ink
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Guess what?! We can make face masks to coordinate with any of our neckties, bow ties and pocket squares you already love so much! Match 'em up! Coordinating fabric and print, now you can show your love for the thing you're into...well...right on your face hole. Never has businessing in the apocalypse been quite so fancy.
Here's the deal kids, we all hate wearing masks, we get it, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!