Octopus Tentacles Bow Tie, Sucker Cthulhu Tie
Sucker Bow Tie. Octopus Tentacles Tie. Hello Cthulhu? She's got legs! These tentacles just can't wait to get their suckers on you, and cephalopod fans can't get enough eight-legged bow ties. Win win! So...we've introduced yet another. This time, our Lovecraftian octo goodness undulates in and around the knot of the bow, so a tentacle will peek out the side.
• Pattern: Sucker Tentacles
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
Shown first: Black pearl ink on black and platinum, black ink on sage, dark chartreuse ink on navy. You can get creative with other colors too, this design looks great in any color combo! Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!