New Orleans Map Necktie
New Orleans Map Necktie. Whether you hang on Bourbon or in the Bywater, rock this NOLA vintage map print! We have the classic, celebratory Mardi Gras colors: Purple, green and gold, as well as more subtle hues for the devout minimalist. Adapted from an original 1910 vintage map. Makes a perfect gift for cartographers, history buffs, New Orleans dwellers and any lover of the city, its food, music, art and cultural history!
• Pattern: 1910 New Orleans map.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Standard, narrow or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Sage on emerald; light violet on eggplant, soft gold on mustard; black on dark silver. Many more colors available! Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!