Neuron Scarf. Axon & Dendrite pashmina
Neuron Scarf. Axon & Dendrite pashmina. Stimulation in the human brain all happens in little terminals known as axons, dendrites and the synaptic space in between. Synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system - these guys are a little over stimulated. Some are giddy and excited, some are totally scrambled and done-for. How was your weekend?
• Pattern: Neuron screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 16" x 28" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Impress the bio teacher, neurologist, psychiatrist or chemically enhanced lovely person in your life! Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Can't get enough? Visit our sister site Well Done Goods to see neuron jewelry!
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Shown first: Dove grey on eggplant. Many more colors available! Original illustration. Hand screen printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!