Neuron Silk Necktie. Axon & Dendrite Tie
Neuron Silk Necktie. Axon & Dendrite tie. Stimulation in the human brain all happens in little terminals known as axons, dendrites and the synaptic space in between. Synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system - these guys are a little over stimulated. Some are giddy and excited, some are totally scrambled and done-for. How was your weekend? Original illustration.
• Pattern: Silkscreened neurons.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: ~17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Can't get enough? Visit our sister site Well Done Goods to see neuron jewelry!
Impress the bio teacher, neurologist, psychiatrist or chemically enhanced lovely person in your life! Shown first: Dove grey on dark charcoal; black. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm