Neuron Necktie. Axon & Dendrite Tie
Neuron Print Necktie. Grey matter axon & dendrite microfiber tie. Impress the bio teacher, neurologist, psychiatrist or chemically enhanced lovely person in your life!
• Pattern: Silkscreened neurons.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: ~17" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Stimulation in the human brain all happens in little terminals known as axons, dendrites and the synaptic space in between. Synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system - these guys are a little over stimulated. Some are giddy and excited, some are totally scrambled and done-for. How was your weekend? Original illustration.
Can't get enough? Visit our sister site Well Done Goods to see neuron jewelry!
Shown first: Pale grey print on steel; dark silver, gunmetal. Plenty more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm