Neuron Bow Tie. Axon & Dendrite Tie
Neuron Bow Tie. Axon & Dendrite tie. Fried Brains, aka "Nervous Energy". One of our favorites in the regular long tie, now available in a bow style.
• Pattern: Screen printed Neurons.
• Fabric: Microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Stimulation in the human brain all happens in little terminals known as axons, dendrites and the synaptic space in between. Synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system - these guys are a little overstimulated. Some are giddy and excited, some are totally scrambled and done-for. How was your weekend? Original illustration.
Impress the bio teacher, neurologist, psychiatrist or chemically enhanced lovely person in your life! Shown: Dove grey on charcoal. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!